Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stacking The Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is a place to show off our latest books. Wether it's ebooks, paper books or books on loan from a friend, feel free to share it on your own Stacking The Shelves


Oh look, I did my part in keeping my local Barnes & Noble open by buying more books to add to my ever growing TBR shelf. Why do we do that to ourselves?

I love, love, love, to infinity loved Shadow and Bone. Even though I read it on my Kindle, I wanted the hard copy of Siege and Storm.

I have been wanting to read Throne of Glass since, forever, and when I saw this updated cover today I grabbed it. I was going to read it anyway, but I love the new image.

The Myology book is for research. This is the fun part of drafting book two in The Legends of Elyndia series. At this point, half of the book is still an open canvas.

What new books have you got lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Artist's Faeries kit by Lorie Davison