Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Quick Christmas Update

A lot has happened since my last post in November. But first I will tie up my loose ends.

I am not a NaNoWriMo winner. Meaning I did not write 50k new words last month. But as of now I am finished with my first draft of Ensared and am currently working on draft two.

Also as you can see I did not share my cover. I was going to organize the reveal myself but I am to busy so I am in the process of organizing one with a promoter. I will post the sign up sheet as soon as the details are ironed out.

As for the now. I will be taking another break from the blog until after Christmas. Life is just to busy for me. Apart from the regular holiday madness I am also coping with the loss of my family matriarch.

My grandmother, Dorotha Christensen passed away last week. She was an amazing woman. I was very close to my grandmother and miss her immensely. I could write forever about the amazing things she had done in her lifetime but I fear the internet is not big enough to hold all of the memories and feelings I could share.

So I will end with this. Call your grandma, mom, dad or any member of your family and tell them that you love them. Because as hard as it is to admit, they will not be there forever. I have the satisfaction of knowing that my last words to my grandmother were, "I love you, Grandma."

1 comment:

  1. Kriston, I's so sorry for your loss. Wishing you and your family peace this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Artist's Faeries kit by Lorie Davison