Monday, September 28, 2015

Introducing...Tattered Page Ink Interior Book Design and Formatting


For the last year I've been working on two things, publishing Ensnared, and working as a book designer. I've been keeping the book design thing on the down low until I was established and had a permanent online presence.

Tattered Page Ink has its own blog where I will talk about the publishing world, as well as offer helpful information for self published writers to help bring their future best sellers to life. Here are a couple examples of my most recent work. I'm also offering a giveaway for a free design.

by yours truly

The Tale of Willaby Creek by Victoria Lindstrom


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Artist's Faeries kit by Lorie Davison