Friday, April 29, 2011

I'M SO EXCITED I'M SO EXCITED I'M SO EXCITED


I love faerie's, I love unique twists, I love Aprilynne Pike's novels. So I can hardly wait till this Tuesday, May 3rd when "Illusions" , the third novel in the series finally hits the shelves.

The first book Wings, is about a teenage girl who has lived as a human her whole life, then guess what, she finds out she is a faerie. Now this is not your ordinary faerie tale, Aprilynne Pike gave her faerie's a special quality that separates her faerie's from the rest and it is a fun journey to follow.

These books are a light and fun read that I really recommend. The lead characters are impossible not to fall in love with, especially Tamani.

Don't wait, get your copy today, then let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Artist's Faeries kit by Lorie Davison