Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

painting by Darrel Clark



painting by Darrel Clark
As a tribute to my dad on Father's day, I wanted to share a couple of my favorite pieces of art work he recently put to canvas.

My dad has taken up painting only a couple years ago and I am so proud of his accomplishments. He is self taught and his creativity, dedication and practice have proved themselves beyond measure. I draw inspiration from that every time I sit down to write. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Thank you mom and dad for everything you do for everybody.

 Thank you for giving us a happy, functional home to grow up in. Thank you for letting us be who we wanted to be and never judging what we did, God knows the crazy ideas my sister's and I have come up with over the years. Thank you for letting us make the mistakes, for some reason all kids make, and forgiving us when we finally realized what we were doing, raising three girls could not have been easy. People like the two of you make this world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Artist's Faeries kit by Lorie Davison