Thursday, February 27, 2014

New To My Shelf

These are the latest editions to my ever growing TBR shelf.

First up, the long awaited Cress. Cinder was one of my top three favorite reads in 2012 and I love this series.

Next up is No Substitute For Maturity, by friend and mentor Carolyn Rose. Carolyn's books are the perfect blend of mystery, smart wit, and humor. I cannot wait to dive in.

Then last but not least, The Giver by Lois Lowry. I have heard nothing but fantastic things about this Newberry medal winning book, and I wanted to read it before the movie comes out. I found it at indie book shop, Cover To Cover Books, in my hometown, and I snagged it.

What is new to your shelf?

1 comment:

  1. That Cress hardcover is beautiful ! I only listen to it on audio, so I never get to see them.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Artist's Faeries kit by Lorie Davison